Qualifications: B.E/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
Salary: 8.6 LPA (Expected) according to glassdoor
Experience: Freshers & Experienced
Job Title: Web Developer
Role and Responsibilities
- Knowledge and understanding of Backend and Frontend technologies
- Knowledge of DB (MySql,/Oracle, SQL Server Etc)
- Understanding and Knowledge of database, s/w development methodology, and lifecycle.
- Should have experience in leading the team and managing stakeholders.
- Problem-solving with alternative approaches and in consultation with stakeholders
Apply Link at Bottom
Skills Required for Web Development Job at Barclays
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Design using Java or any other Language.
- Hands-on experience in JEE frameworks e.g. Spring, Spring MVC, Spirng Boot, JPA or other ORM frameworks.
- Working experience as lead and managing stakeholders.
- Hands-on experience on WebServices (SOAP, REST)
- Understanding of Messaging concepts and technologies Active MQ/RabbitMQ etc.
- Hands-on experience on React/Angular.
Skills that will help you in the role:
Enterprise Containerization technologies e.g. Docker, Kubernetes/OpenShift etc.
Understanding of TDD (Test Driven Development)
Any UI technologies (Angular, React etc)
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full-service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations, and functional services across the Group.
How to Apply?
Read all instructions carefully and see job eligibility, if you are all set then apply to the job from the below-given link.
Applying link is getting ready, start in 10 Seconds…