Cardekho.com is inviting applications from freshers of any degree for the post of Internal Audit Intern for the year 2022. All the details and application information for Cardekho internship are given below.
India’s largest auto-tech company and a one-stop shop for an integrated auto-ecosystem play, to provide exceptional consumer experience through best-in-class product and tech innovations. Backed by renowned investors including Sequoia India, Hillhouse Capital, CapitalG (formerly known as Google Capital), Tybourne Capital, HDFC Bank, Times Internet, Ratan Tata, Dentsu, and Trifecta. Enable integrated eco-system play between new and used cars thereby connecting all users through the flywheel of Discovery > Purchase > Usage > Trade. The company employs more than 4000 people at various offices, with most people based out of Jaipur and Gurgaon offices.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Work on conducting an internal audit as per the approved internal audit plan as per management’s request
2. Review, controls, and testing around IFCs controls
3. Work on preparing decks and PPTs for audit committees
4. Follow up on open audit points and ensure timely closures
5. Work on handling 3rd party firms/consultants to ensure smooth working
6. Keep audit documents archived as per standards
7. Work on assisting audit senior in conducting any investigation management request from time to time
Gurgaon, Jaipur / Work from home till the situation improves.
The Cardekho internship will be for a period of 6 months.
Stipend: Rs.20,000 / month
Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
How to Apply?
Read all instructions carefully and see job eligibility, if you are all set then apply to the job from the below-given link.