Qualifications: B.E/ B.Tech/ BCA/ B.Sc/ BS
Salary: 5 LPA (Expected)
Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
Location: Chennai, India
- * Clearly understand role and competency proficiency expectations for self.
- * Demonstrate an appreciation of diversity and inclusion in professional interactions.
- * Highlight any observable deviations in areas of diversity and inclusion.
- * Participate in recruitment processes under supervision.
- * Refer new talent for hire.
- * Be a part of the mentoring process and start mentoring members under supervision.
- * Report any deviations from people’s practices that do not reflect organizational values.
- * Conduct people management processes with fairness, transparency, and diligence.
Delivering superior engineering outcomes:
- * Understand the competency proficiency role mapping for self.
- * Solicit performance feedback and use it to identify proficiency gaps in the remit of the role.
- * Update the home manager of any concerns with regard to the responsibilities undertaken in an engagement.
- * Help team members articulate project expectations, and provide guidance and supervision to deliver the defined tasks.
- * Participate actively in responding to requests for help/assistance.
- * Proactively engage with members to understand their challenges and direct them to knowledge centers within the community.
- * Make judicious and practical commitments while undertaking engineering responsibilities.
- * Highlight any dependencies, risks, and bottlenecks which can influence your commitments.
- * Make every effort to ensure your commitments are honored and delivered.
- * Proactively reach out for feedback from peers and managers.
- * Provide reviews and feedback when requested by peers.
- * Work out an improvement plan with the managers when applicable.
- * Understand the metrics that are relevant for benchmarking different activities.
- * Understand the impact of the metrics to the business outcomes of the customer.
- * Understand how the metrics are mapped and tracked in the Cognizant system.
Fostering strong competency:
- * Clearly understand enablement goals and be able to explain the same to team members.
- * Identify the enablement needs of the team.
- * Set up strategies and processes for driving competency gap identification and closures at a community level.
- * Drive best practices for eliciting competency proficiency gaps.
- * Set up a plan for closing individual role competency gaps and work towards the same.
- * Facilitate participation of team members in various experience-building forums.
- * Ensure the skill profile and resume are kept current.
- * Manage a roster of interview panelists from your team and ensure nominations are load balanced and respect individual constraints.
- * Prepare a knowledge base for providing engagement-related induction to new joiners from the engineering community.
- * Extend support for helping new community members settle into their new roles, including logistical help if required.
- * Be accountable for resolving any conflicts transparently and fairly during the performance management process.
- * Drive community-specific performance management operational processes.
- * Keep a tab on the Rewards and Recognition process, and rewards granted, and work with the operations team for required changes.
- * Motivate leads and Managers to reward associates in an appropriate and timely manner* Update Resume in HCM and ensure skill profiles in MyCareerApp are current.
- * Mentor your teams to keep a record of the skill profile promptly and bring newly acquired skills and proficiencies to the notice of their home manager.
- * Undergoes talent profiling to benchmark the given associate within the Community.
Building Engineering Mindshare:
- * Identify ideas that can be converted into reusable assets.
- * Contribute towards creating reusable assets.
- * Contribute to white papers under guidance.
- * Contribute to experience papers under guidance.
- * Contribute to case studies under guidance.
- Spring Boot
- Core Java
- Digital Strategy and Delivery
- Digital Enablement&Delivery
Employee Status: Full-Time Employee
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Nov 07, 2022
How to Apply?
Read all instructions carefully and see job eligibility, if you are all set then apply to the job from the below-given link.