|Company Name||: Deloitte|
|Job Position||: Associate Analyst|
|Qualifications||: Bachelor’s Degree|
|Salary||: 5.2 LPA (Expected)|
|Batch||: 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Experience||: 0 – 2 (Years)|
|Job Location||: Hyderabad/ Bangalore|
Associate Analyst – Account Excellence Shared Services Professional – Compliance
If you would like to support Deloitte’s important clients, this could be the role for you. The role provides an opportunity to provide and deliver important support services to Deloitte’s client account teams.
Account Excellence Shared Services (AE SSC) professionals assist client leaders in strengthening how we serve our most important clients. AE SSC Professionals execute internal account operations, such that the account leaders can focus on delivering value for our clients. Navigate is the US Member Firm system of record for managing the account on/offboarding processes at US-headquartered ACP clients. A Salesforce-based platform, Navigate is a user-centric and customizable solution that will reimagine account on/offboarding by serving as a one-stop-shop for practitioners to complete all essential requirements. The Navigate Shared Services team will be part of the larger Account Excellence Shared Services Center (AE SSC), within Client Excellence.
Work you’ll do
As an Account Excellence Compliance Shared Services professional, you will perform operational tasks that support Deloitte to efficiently serve our clients.
• Ensure that critical data is entered accurately into forms and applications according to written instructions
• On/Offboard professionals to and from project teams using onboarding platforms/third party systems
• Understand requirement, follow detailed instructions, and execute the onboarding/offboarding process
• Complete assigned data entry tasks as per agreed Quality and SLAs
• Generate simple reports and provide status updates
• Complete assigned tasks that adhere to the SOPs and templates and are error free
• Performs self-review check of all completed tasks before submitting for Quality check
• Own the assigned tasks to ensure they meet the quality standards of AE SSC
• Seek feedback from coach and quality controllers to improve output and overall performance
• Share knowledge with team members/peers
• Help the team’s workload by managing your tasks and supporting team members when required
Qualification and experience Required:
• 0-2 years of professional experience.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Location: Hyderabad/Bengaluru
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel, Power Point, and Word
• Ability to follow instructions and execute tasks without error
• Demonstrated ability to pay attention to detail
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work virtually
Work Timings: Work in monthly rotational shifts of 8am to 5pm and 2pm to 11pm. 6pm to 3am shift (for 2 weeks, once every 3 months).
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
How to Apply?
Read all instructions carefully and see job eligibility, if you are all set then apply to the job from the below-given link.