Key Job Details
- Country/Region: IN
- State: MAHARASHTRA
- City: Pune
- Category: Other
- Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Position Type: Intern
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Contract Type: Internship
- Company:(0063) IBM India Private Limited
- Req ID:596550BR
- Travel Required: No Travel
IBM is hiring interns for 22-23 batches At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, let’s talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The desired candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing Business and Risk models using complex Mathematical, statistical and programming tools.
- Analyzing requirements, problems and solving them with the best solution
- Producing high-quality code without much supervision and on-time delivery
- Working in a cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during the entire SDLC
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge of Cryptography and Data Security
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
How to Apply?
Read all instructions carefully and see job eligibility, if you are all set then apply to the job from the below-given link.