IBM is Hiring Freshers as Intern of Any Degree Graduate, passing out year is 2023 and Job role is Intern.
IBM Internship 2022: We have multiple internship positions available for highly motivated students with a background in computer science, artificial intelligence, applied mathematics or equivalent areas. We look forward to welcome you at IBM Research, India lab.
Summer 2023 Internship Program – Applications invited
We are excited to announce the Summer – 2023 Internship Program at IBM Research Lab, India. Our internship program focuses on providing the best learning experience for students from across the globe. Interns are an integral part of our team and strategy. We have an impressive list of achievements and innovations in AI, Hybrid Cloud and Security. During the internship, we focus on a wide array of projects in exploratory and applied research from multiple domains such as NLP, Conversation Systems, Data, and AI, Distributed Systems, Cryptography, and many more. We have a vibrant and growing open-source program in established communities such as Hyperledger, Kubernetes and AI Fairness & Explainability.
We have multiple internship positions available for highly motivated students with a background in computer science, artificial intelligence, applied mathematics or equivalent areas. We look forward to welcoming you at IBM Research, India lab.
The list of all internship projects can be found here
At a high level, our internships serve multi-purposes:
- Interns bring in fresh ideas and perspectives to the lab and help us conduct world-class research, thus creating impact.
- IBM Research provides interns an environment where they experience a world-class industrial research setting.
- Projects completed during the internships become part of larger research projects at IBM.
- The projects that the students participate in are also of interest to the universities that they come from and help increase collaborations with the universities.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Student must be enrolled in one of the following degree programs: Btech/MS/Mtech/PhD
- Preferred degrees include Computer science, Mathematics.
- Students should have decent Linux programming exposure.
- Good to have some exposure to open source projects within Kubernetes/Big Data platform communities such as Knative, Operators, Fluentd, Prometheus, Elasticsearch, etc.
- Good knowledge of software engineering practices including agile processes
- Students must have very strong problem-solving aptitude and the ability to delve into multifaceted pieces of knowledge
How to Apply for the Internship
Apply at Bottom
Read all instructions carefully and see job eligibility, if you are all set then apply to the job from the below link.
Applying link is getting ready, start in 10 Seconds…