Location: CHENNAI, TN, IN
JD– Junior Data Scientist
- Strong understanding of GIS concepts and geospatial technologies
- Contribute to meetings and ceremonies including, daily standup, sprint planning, grooming, and retrospectives
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirement s including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria
- Experience in SDLC, agile development process and Product testing lifecycle.
- Work closely with engineering, development, design, cross-functional & marketing teams
- In-depth understan ding of agile and design-centric software development methodologies, product delivery lifecycle, up-to-date information on industry standards and best practices
- Leads product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of users and tech nology
- Instrumental in continuous reviews of business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables and identifies opportunities and risks
- Prioritizes and maintains Product backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders
- Strong experience in manage desktop Enterprise web & mobile GIS product management product development.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with willingness to work in Chennai
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Strong delivery management & tracking deliverables
- Self-motivated, flexible, and reliable
- ESRI suite of products, Open-Source 3D & 2D GIS products and platfor ms
- Familiarity with Micro-services, REST Json XML interfaces, methods and schemas
- Basic knowledge of databases like Oracle, SQL, etc
- Hands-on experience in Cloud IaaS (Azure, AWS etc.,)
- Aware of the OGC, IEEE software standards
Unmatched Core to Experience Transformation
LTIMindtree is a new kind of technology consulting firm. We help businesses transform – from core to experience – to thrive in the marketplace of the future. With a unique blend of the engineering DNA with the experience DNA, LTIMindtree helps businesses get to the future, faster.
Job Segment: Testing, Cloud, Open Source, Geology, GIS, Technology, Engineering
How to Apply?
Read all instructions carefully and see job eligibility, if you are all set then apply to the job from the below-given link.