Eligibility Criteria for the Internship:
Job Role: Technical Intern Consumer Support
Branch: CSE or Related Branch
CTC/Stipend: Not Disclosed
Job Location: Remote
In order to supplement the TunnelBear team with frontline capacity, we need to backfill a position in MIC to help with the load and continuity. This would be for a period of 12 to 18 months.
This is a remote position in India. We will only consider candidates currently in India and are not offering relocation assistance at this time.
About the role:
- You will be solving customer issues through multiple channels and for multiple products.
- You will be surrounded by a team of passionate employees with whom you bounce ideas, will collaborate with, be challenged by, and together provide solutions to customer issues.
- You will interact with multiple technologists within the company and the industry as well as with developers and project managers.
- You will develop your skills in line with your interests, taking on increased responsibilities as you develop within the organization.
Required skills for the Internship
- Pursuing degrees related to computer science or Business related Degree.
- Good technical communication skills and the ability to explain complex concepts clearly and succinctly in both writing and speech.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a focus on grammatical correctness.
- Knowledge of Windows OS and Microsoft Office.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Possess active listening skills.
- Sense of ownership and ability to manage customer expectations
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always-online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protect their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours, and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We’re serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, or any other legally protected status.
How to Apply for the Internship
Read all instructions carefully and see job eligibility, if you are all set then apply to the job from the below link.