Savitribai Phule Pune University exam form updates:
According to the SPPU officials last date for filling the SPPU examinination form are extended. All the updated dates are given below. Also How to fill SPPU exam form is given step by step.
|Course||Start Date||Without Late Fee End Date||With Late Fee End Date||Fine Fee End Date|
|Regular – BACHELOR OF PHARMACY(Rev.2015)(CREDIT PATTERN)||20 Oct 2022||09 Nov 2022||10 Nov 2022|
|Regular – BACHELOR OF PHARMACY(Rev.2018)(CREDIT PATTERN)||20 Oct 2022||09 Nov 2022||10 Nov 2022|
|Regular – Engineering(SE_BE)||15 Oct 2022||09 Nov 2022||10 Nov 2022|
|Regular – F.E.(2015 PAT.)||15 Oct 2022||09 Nov 2022||10 Nov 2022|
|Regular – F.E.(2019 PAT.)||15 Oct 2022||09 Nov 2022||10 Nov 2022|
|Regular – B.A.LL.B.(Rev.2017)||14 Oct 2022||09 Nov 2022||10 Nov 2022|
|Regular – LLB(Rev.2017)||13 Oct 2022||09 Nov 2022||10 Nov 2022|
|Regular – BACHELOR OF PHARMACY(Rev.2019)(CREDIT PATTERN)||11 Oct 2022||09 Nov 2022||10 Nov 2022|
|Regular – BACHELOR OF ARCHITECTURE(REV.2015)||08 Oct 2022||09 Nov 2022||10 Nov 2022|
|Regular – BACHELOR OF ARCHITECTURE 2019 Credit Pattern||08 Oct 2022||09 Nov 2022||10 Nov 2022|
|Regular – M.E.(Rev.2017)||04 Oct 2022||09 Nov 2022||10 Nov 2022|
Students from the SE, TE and BE must select second option given below while filling the exam for of sppu
- First Year (Arts, Science, Commerce and Law Graduation Students Only) Please, Select this Option
- Other than First Year Non-Engineering & All Engineering Students Please, Select this Option
How to Fill SPPU Exam Form
- Step 1: Go To the Student profile on the SPPU Official Website – sps.unipune.ac.in
- Step 2: Go to Student Login
- Step 3: Log in with your Credentials then click on Proceed
- Step 4: If you are from SE, TE, or BE select Other than First Year Non-Engineering & All Engineering Students Please, Select this Option and Vice versa
- Step 5: Select your Branch and Proceed
- Step 6: Verify your subjects and select the Audit course as per college instructions
- Step 7: Submit the form and see the preview
- Step 8: Print the Exam form and pay fees as per college instructions
Fill the form Below
Instructions while filling SPPU Exam Form
- Students can Fill out the online exam form by using their Student Profile.
- After filling Exam Form students have to submit their online application printout and fees to their respective colleges.
- The college will Inward give the Exam Form Number/Application Number in the traditional way(like the usual process before Covid-19).
- Contact us for queries at 02071533633 or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the Check Points while filling SPPU Exam form
- Eligibility of allotment of PRN number.
- Confirm that eligibility process of candidate is completed OR PRN is available to him for filling the examination form.
- Note that the PRN number shall remain same till the completion of the specific program. Examination number of candidate changes with the session of the examination. Confirm that the contents appeared after filling the PRN are correct and valid. e.g. Name, Mother’s name, college name etc
- For those candidates who had changed the college in between shall note that-
- Transfer of college process is completed by both colleges (Earlier College and new college). New college name shall be reflected at the time of filling the examination form.
- Name of the candidate and mothers name in students profile system.
- Details shall include Surname First name Father’s Name
- Mother’s name: First name of mother is sufficient.
- Selection of pattern of the examination.
- Candidates are advised to discuss with the college authorities before the appropriate selection of pattern.
- Selection of correct subject and subject code.
- Appropriate selection of subject and subject code shall be done by candidate. Guidance shall be taken from the Students Section of the college in case of any confusion.
- Compulsory, ad on, optional, honors, elective subjects etc shall be selected after discussions with concerned staff in college. Confirm that these details are as per the prevailing rules and regulation mentioned in the syllabus.
- Generation of another Permanent Registration Number.
- In case of generation of another PRN number, immediately contact examination section.
- Uploading of recent passport size photograph of candidate.
- Recent pass port size photograph shall be uploaded by candidate.
- Participation in extracurricular and Co-curricular activities
- All relevant documentation in respect of extracurricular and co-curricular activities such as NSS, NCC, Avishkar Competition, Attendance at the national level parade, sports competition etc shall be uploaded by candidate in stipulated time.