Qualifications: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech
CTC: 5 LPA (Expected)
Batch: 2019/2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
Experience: 0 – 2 (Years)
Location: Hyderabad/Work From Home
Apply Link at Bottom
Roles & Responsibilities:
The purpose of this role is to interpret data and turn into information (reports, dashboards, interactive visualizations etc) which can offer ways to improve a business, thus affecting business decisions.
- Managing the technical scope of the project in line with the requirements at all stages:
- Gather information from various sources (data warehouses, database, data integration and modelling) and interpret patterns and trends
- Develop record management process and policies
- Build and maintain relationships at all levels within the clientbase and understand their requirements.
- Providing sales data, proposals, data insights and accountreviews to the client base
- Identify areas to increase efficiency and automation ofprocesses
- Set up and maintain automated data processes
- Identify, evaluate and implement external services and tools tosupport data validation and cleansing.
- Produce and track key performance indicators
- Analyze the data sets and provide adequate information:
- Liaise with internal and external clients to fully understanddata content
- Design and carry out surveys and analyze survey data as per thecustomer requirement
- Analyze and interpret complex data sets relating tocustomer’s business and prepare reports for internal and externalaudiences using business analytics reporting tools
- Create data dashboards, graphs and visualization to showcasebusiness performance and also provide sector and competitorbenchmarking
- Mine and analyze large datasets, draw valid inferences andpresent them successfully to management using a reporting tool
- Develop predictive models and share insights with the clients asper their requirement
Must Have Skills:
Leveraging Technology – Knowledge of current and upcomingtechnology (automation, tools and systems) to build efficiencies andeffectiveness in own function/ Client organization – Expert
Process Excellence – Ability to follow the standards and norms toproduce consistent results, provide effective control and reduction ofrisk – Expert
Technical knowledge – knowledge of various programminglanguages/ software (Python, Microsoft Excel, VBA, Matlab, SQL etc) andtools on data analytics – Expert
- Formulation &Prioritization
- Client centricity
- Execution Excellence
- Passion for Results
- Business Acumen
Employee Status : Full-Time
Shift : Day-Time
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading technology service and consulting company focused on building innovative solutions that address clients’ most complex digital transformation needs. We leverage our holistic portfolio of capabilities in consulting, design, engineering, operations, and emerging technologies to help clients realize their boldest ambitions and build future-ready sustainable businesses. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, a strong commitment to sustainability, and good corporate citizenship, we have over 250,000 dedicated employees serving clients across 66 countries. We deliver on the promise of helping our customers, colleagues, and communities thrive in an ever-changing world.
How to Apply?
Read all instructions carefully and see job eligibility, if you are all set then apply to the job from the below-given link.