Economic Times Edge is inviting applications for the post of Social Media Marketing Intern for the year 2022. Here is everything that you need to know about this Economic Times Edge Internship!
The Economic Times Edge internship will be for a period of 3 months.
Stipend: Rs.5,000 / month
Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
About Economic Times Edge
Economic Times Edge is one of the most respected business houses in India. The 173-year-old group is a market driver across all media platforms.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Assist project managers to write/post/drive social media campaigns
2. Articulate thoughts into words
3. Work on content-based marketing
4. Work on post-event partner deliverables, and collate links of posts done to fulfill the commitments
5. Handle social bookmarking on event listing websites
6. Handle partner promotion post on social media post approval on captions and tag brands
Mumbai / Work from home till the situation improves.
Deadline to Apply
The last date of applying for this internship is 11th November 2022.
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for a full-time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 28th Oct’22 and 2nd Dec’22
3. are available for a duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
How To Apply For This Internship?
Read all instructions carefully and see the eligibility, if you are all set then apply for the job/internship from the below-given link.